For your next celebration event, wedding reception, or company party, go Island style at the Tiki Terrace. Rent our facility and enjoy a densely decorated venue, full entertainment staging, professional sound, Polynesian cuisine, and so much more!
Base Package For Banquets & Venue Rentals
- The private use of the Tiki Terrace venue. We close to the public for your event.
- A 6 hour increment during dinner hours (weeknight). Choose your hours starting at 5:00 PM.
- A 4 hour increment during lunch hours (weekday). Choose your hours starting at 12:00 Noon.
- An entree per person. Your guests can choose from 3 entree options.
- A refillable beverage per guest. Beverages include sodas, teas, and coffee.
- Revue show entertainment included in the base price of weekend evenings only.
- Use of stage, mics and PA for presentations, announcements, etc.
-Please inquire about times for Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Base Rates For Banquets & Venue Rentals
- Saturday evenings, $3,970. Not including tax or gratuity. $3970 is the base price for parties of 80 or less. Parties ranging from 80-110 are subject to base rate of $45 per guest.
- Friday evenings, $3,430. Not including tax or gratuity. $3430 is the base price for parties of 80 or less. Parties ranging from 80-110 are subject to base rate of $42 per guest.
- Sat & Sun days, $1400.00 Not including tax or gratuity. $1400 is the base price for parties of 60 or less. Parties ranging from 60-110 are subject to base rate of $23 per guest.
- Sun - Thurs evenings, $1900. Not including tax or gratuity. $1900 is the base price for parties of 60 or less. Parties ranging from 60-110 are subject to base rate of $28 per guest.
- Mon - Fri days, $1220. Not including tax or gratuity. $1220 is the base price for parties of 60 or less. Parties ranging from 60-110 are subject to base rate of $20 per guest.
Menu Add On's
These are additional menu options that are not included in the base package or base rates
- Table Service Appetizers, Choose any two appetizers to be served to each table.
$3.00 per guest. Not including tax or gratuity.
- Appetizer Buffet, Four appetizers will be available to your guests for a 40 minute
segment. Appetizers include taro chips with pineapple salsa, egg rolls bora bora,
pohana potstickers, and a fresh tropical fruit display. $4.25 per guest not including
tax or gratuity.
- Soup Cup Or Side Salad, $2.25 per guest. Not including tax or gratuity.
- Dessert, Two desserts available including haupia cake and Chinaman's hat.
$2.25 per guest not including tax or gratuity.
Bar Package Add On's
These are additional bar options that are not included in the base package or base rates
- Limited service, One of our more popular packages is for those seeking to control bar costs. With this package, the host can choose to pre-purchase virgin and alcoholic beverages. We will issue bar tickets to all of your guests (tickets are self-explanatory and very simple). Guests can redeem tickets for alcoholic beverages. Guests that do not consume alcohol can simply give their tickets to guests that do partake. When all the tickets have been used, the bar will become a “cash bar”. There is no minimum purchase.
- Open Bar, Well. This open bar package applies to all well liquors. All cocktails will be mixed with well liquor and premium liquors will only be available on a “cash bar” basis. This package also includes wine and domestic beers. Premium beers available on a “cash bar" basis. First hour, $975. Second hour, $800, Third and remaining hours, $600.
- Open Bar, premium, This open bar package applies to all liquors, beer and wine. First hour, $1,350. Second hour, $1050, Third and remaining hours, $750.
-Other Options, There are a couple other options for bar service including a cash bar in which guests can purchase their own bar product or run a tab with a server. Additionally, some hosts simply prefer to run a bar tab the and pay for the tab at the end of the evening.
Entertainment Add On's
These are additional entertainment options that are not included in the base package or base rates
- Revue show (already included in the weekend evening packages). A one hour revue featuring the dances and costumes of the South Pacific, MC, comedy, and audience interaction. $150 per dancer (one of the dancers will also double as the MC).
- Live island style musicians, perfect for atmosphere staged music during the dinner segment or strolling ukulele players that interact with your guests! We can provide, a variety of musicians. $250 per musician for 2 hours
- Lei Greeters, Island style wahine or kane to greet your guest with a lei! $95 per hour
- DJ, $100 per hour. We clear a dance area for your guests and provide the DJ and all the equipment!
Inquire About Banquet/Venue Rental At Tiki Terrace
If you would like to speak with a manager about your event at Tiki Terrace, please feel free to call and ask for a manager. If you would like to begin right away, send us an email by filling out the form below. Include your name, contact information, date and times that you would like to rent, projected guest count, menu add on's, bar add on's, entertainment add on's, and any special requests. We will take it from there. We will compose a proposal for your review and email. The proposal will contain all details including grand totals, suggested timelines, cancellation policy, deposit, etc. When you receive, simply review and let us know if there are any changes. We will happily edit and re-submit until it perfectly fits your needs. When the proposal reflects your wishes, simply sign and fax or scan and send a copy to process your rental. Aloha!