ECHOES OF POLYNESIA, Every Friday and Saturday evening, Tiki Terrace hosts a dinner a show with our Polynesian dancers. Reservations recommended. For show times, prices, and further details, please visit the Dinner and Show link or click below.
We are so excited to announce a new show here at Tiki Terrace! We are going to have a new Luau dinner and show every Wednesday night starting February 22nd! This is a great way to both celebrate a special occasion or just get away during the middle of the week! This show will be a real hang loose time with good friends, good food and good fun! Whether your meeting friends from work, grabbing the family for a fun time or meeting that special someone for a special date night- this show is perfect and fitting! We still prefer reservations so we can better serve you and prepare for your arrival! Eat before, during or after this Luau show, and don't forget...Hang Loose!
The Tiki Terrace will be having a special Valentines Day Dinner and Show! This will be on Feb. 14th with the show starting at 7:00pm. With the show starting at 7pm, that means when you make a reservation, you can choose an arrival time between 5:00-6:30pm. We always fill up in advance so we would suggest you call sooner than later. Although we welcome any size party, large and small, we do have a special package of $100 for couples! This package includes a four course meal for two, luau show, one tropical cocktail each and one lei each!
We would love to have you and encourage you to take your loved one to Hawaii for Valentines day this year!
Fill out the form below and we will contact you for reservations
- FIRST THURSDAY, LIVE MUSIC WACKY KEYS, 7:00 START TIME
- SECOND THURSDAY, LIVE MUSIC NA MELE ALOHA, 7:00 START TIME
- THIRD THURSDAY, LIVE MUSIC THE TIKI COWBOYS, 7:00 START TIME
- FOURTH THURSDAY, LIVE MUSIC WITH OUR FRIENDS, HOAPILI, 7:00 START TIME
- KARAOKE WITH PESI MAUGA. ONE SUNDAY PER MONTH - PLEASE CALL TIKI TERRACE FOR EXACT DATES.
- FIRST TUESDAY OF EVERY MONTH, WE HOST THE WONDERWALL MUSIC EMPORIUM'S UKULELE MEETUP